Referencing T255902 for guidance, build the wvui-typeahead-search for Vue.js search.
Styling of page title
The part of the page title that does not match the search term will be bolded, e.g.
Keyboard support should match the current experience on Wikipedia. This can also be seen on the demo.
- up/down keys to navigate to different search results
- the text in the search box should update to reflect whatever result is currently selected
- enter key to submit a search
|hovering search result||background darkens (#EAECF0)|
|initial load||demo: https://di-searchland-2.web.app/|
|subsequent loads (if needed)|
Please note the "Search within pages" link at the bottom of the list.
- All component acceptance criteria in T255902 are covered.
- Design requirements are met