wikitech username: Edward Tadros
shell username: edtadros
Email address: email@example.com
Ssh public key
Requested group membership: analytics-privatedata-users, nda
Reason for access: Data QA in production
We are working on a new process to implement instrumentation Data QA (more on this here- https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1CGkrluSNgIt12oDtGnNt092cpdlN10Ac8VV31e1wtbQ/edit#slide=id.gc6f9e470d_0_0) where I would need to query production instrumentation data to see if there are no data quality issues and that values are getting stored as expected. This would be extremely useful for the Product Analytics team to ensure that any Readers Web data they use is consistent and accurate and that they are able to get reliable results from the analyses they perform.
Upcoming Use Case: I will be checking events in the target production wikis and then looking at data in the Schema:DesktopWebUIActionsTracking to see if they match up.
I've added my manager Jean-Rene Branaa as a subscriber.
Ops Clinic Duty Checklist for Access Requests
- - User has signed the L3 Acknowledgement of Wikimedia Server Access Responsibilities Document.
- - User has a valid NDA on file with WMF legal. (This can be checked by Operations via the NDA tracking sheet & is included in all WMF Staff/Contractor hiring.)
- - User has provided the following: wikitech username, preferred shell username, email address, and full reasoning for access (including what commands and/or tasks they expect to perform.
- - User has provided a public SSH key. This ssh key pair should only be used for WMF cluster access, and not share with any other service (this includes not sharing with WMCS access, no shared keys.)
- - access request (or expansion) has sign off of WMF sponsor/manager (sponsor for volunteers, manager for wmf staff)
- - non-sudo requests: 3 business day wait must pass with no objections being noted on the task
- - Patchset for access request