T256895: Simplify logo CSS
T257143: Clean up the technical debt and inconsistencies of notification icon (Echo badge) positioning in different skins
T257144: Clean up user page link icon positioning in Vector
As a user I'd like to see the links and gadgets on the top right presented in a way that does not conflict with other elements in the UI.
- The new layout is responsive, the links should be reasonably positioned on very narrow and very wide screens too.
- The links and gadgets in PersonalMenu can range from just a few to numerous.
- Later in the project some user menu links will be gathered into one drop-down menu. The layout should be prepared for this.
- Personal menu is kept within the boundaries of the header.
- The menu containers's centerline matches the Logo's centerline.
- The menu items' centerline - if laid out in one row - matches the Logo's centerline.
- Menu items wrap if the width is restricted.
- Menu items are aligned to the right edge even when wrapped.
Patch (continuously refined since Apr 3): 585629