This task is about revising the copy within the dialog that is shown when someone expresses the intent to discard the comment they started writing.
This task sits within the larger effort to make the language people encounter on talk pages is discussion-specific. More context: T241403.
- Visit any page where the Reply tool is available (e.g. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:PPelberg_(WMF)/sandbox?dtenable=1 )
- Click any [ reply ] on the page
- Start typing a comment (doesn't matter whether you're in source or visual)
- Click "Cancel" or press ⎋
- Notice the following modal appears:
- Notice a model that contains the following text appears:
|Title text||"Are you sure?"|
|Body text||"Are you sure you want to discard the comment you are writing?"|
|Primary action (red type)||"Discard comment"|
|Secondary action (black type)||"Continue writing" <-- pending confirmation from @iamjessklein|
- The "Desired treatment" is implemented