The fundraising kafkatee banner impression pipeline is ultimately processed into the pgehres database by a process-control job on civi1001. We should be able to migrate log processing off of the civicrm server and onto the analytics application server, fran1001. This will require several configuration changes.
- host firewall configuration on banner_logger role
- host firewall configuration on analytics role
- ssl tunnel between banner_logger and analtics
- acl on nfs export on banner_logger role
- nfs mount on analytics role