Currently in Media Search we don't have a place for pages and other text based search results. We want to expand upon the Categories tab and make it the Categories and Pages tab to include any other text based page results.
- The Categories tab should be renamed "Categories and Pages"
- The Categories and Pages tab should show results for categories and all other text-based pages
- The full list: Category pages, Commons pages, Help pages, Creator pages, Institution pages, and Talk pages (Talk, User talk, Commons talk, File talk, MediaWiki talk, Template talk, Help talk, Category talk, Creator talk, TimedText talk, Sequence talk, Institution talk, Campaign talk, Data talk, GWToolset talk, Module talk, Translation talk, Gadget talk, Gadget definition talk)
- The metadata shown for each category result should be: Category name, # of members, # of subcategories and # of files
- The metadata shown for each page result should be: Page title,
page size(page size will be handled as part of T262992), word count(this is currently not feasible)
During development, please test the following:
- Test this feature while logged in AND logged out
- Test this feature on at least one mobile browser