The Foundation will be adopting Vue 3 (see T251974). Vue 3.0 has been officially released. It would be ideal if a security review of the library could be completed to enable early adoption before many components have been written.
- Name of tool/project: Vue.js
- Project home page: https://vuejs.org/
- Name of team requesting review: Web
- Primary contact: Stephen Niedzielski (@Niedzielski)
- Target date for deployment: As soon as available
- Link to code repository / patchset:
Description of the tool/project:
Description of how the tool will be used at WMF:
This framework will be used by all frontend UI code. It's possible that backend usage may occur in the future. The initial usage will be Vue.js search (T244392).
No additional runtime dependencies but numerous compile-time dependencies including:
Has this project been reviewed before?
Vue 2 is in Core but not Vue 3.
Working test environment