|mediawiki/core||wmf/1.36.0-wmf.3||+961 -3||Branch commit for wmf/1.36.0-wmf.3|
- Release Version
- Release Date
- Mon, Aug 3, 12:00 AM
- Backup Conductor
2020 week 32 1.36-wmf.3 Changes wmf/1.36.0-wmf.3
This MediaWiki Train Deployment is scheduled for the week of Monday, August 3rd:
|Monday August 3rd||Tuesday, August 4th||Wednesday, August 5th||Thursday, August 6th||Friday|
|Backports only.||Branch wmf.3 and deploy to Group 0 Wikis.||Deploy wmf.3 to Group 1 Wikis.||Deploy wmf.3 to all Wikis.||No deployments on fridays|
- See https://wikitech.wikimedia.org/wiki/Deployments for full schedule.
How this works
- Any serious bugs affecting wmf.3 should be added as subtasks beneath this one.
- Use this form to create one.
- Any open subtask(s) block the train from moving forward.This means no further deployments until the blockers are resolved.
- If something is serious enough to warrant a rollback then you should bring it to the attention of deployers on the #wikimedia-operations IRC channel.
- For more info about deployment blockers, see Holding the train.
- Mentioned In
T259744: Argument 3 passed to CachingFallbackLabelDescriptionLookup::buildCacheKey() must be of the type string, null given
- Mentioned Here
- T226337: SpecialConfirmEmail causes "MWException: CAS update failed on user_touched" from User.php
T249623: Logging in on Wikitech can throw fatal from LdapAuthentication "CAS update failed on user_touched"
T259856: ThreadItem: PHP Notice: Undefined index: href
T223287: Investigate scap cluster_ssh idling until pressing ENTER repeatedly
rMW2d0cf09cdfb8: Merge "Write category parent hierarchy when handling categorization"
T259592: PHP Warning: unpack(): Type H: not enough input, need 4, have 0
Notes at end-of-day:
- I got a ton of "Ensure local MW versions match expected deployment" alerts while syncing testwikis. Daniel Zahn investigated, seems like a timing issue on the alert.
- T223287 is still a thing, so that draws out initial sync some.
- Logs uneventful once deployed to group0. (Logs are noisier than I'd like, but all known issues, nothing specific to .3 yet, as expected for a Tuesday.)
Notes at end-of-day:
- Log triage meeting today got the new errors dashboard to a pretty clean state, we'll try to keep it that way.
- Blocked at group0, have hit deploy cutoff, will resume in morning MDT / PDT.
Not a blocker because no new problem, but numbers in T249623#6369185 also look a bit worrisome.
Yeah, I believe that's actually T226337: SpecialConfirmEmail causes "MWException: CAS update failed on user_touched" from User.php - reopened a bit ago. Like @Aklapper, my current understanding is that it's existing breakage and not specific to wmf.3.