For the variant tests in T246533: Variant tests: "initiation part 2" test (C vs. D), both variants have changes to the startup module in common.
- Remove the account, tutorial and startediting submodules, leaving only email
- Simplify the email design to just the email icon, the user's email address, and a "confirm" link
- On mobile, remove the two-stage structure (with a mobile preview that, when clicked, navigates to the full version of the module) and also just show the email address and a confirm link
Different states of the email (also shown across the Zeplin mocks for Var D desktop):
|Email not set|
- The email address obfuscation shown in the mock-up is covered by T237312: Newcomer homepage: Anonymize email address shown in the Start module
- This should only apply to variant C/D, but not variant A.