Make it possible for logged-in user to get a reminder of an article after a few
days. Possibility to enter a short comment.
Remind me about "Jacques Chirac" in [_5] days. Comment: [need to check term as president for NPOV_________] [submit]
After the time has elapsed, you'd get an Echo notification to remind you.
- T88781: Create a Timer based reminder for workflows, a more complicated version of this idea
- T96061: Add a "Mark all as read" button at Special:Notifications for no-JS users
- T75209: The document title should be dynamically updated to include a (n) notifications count in the browser title bar.
- T35379: Set $wgBlockDisablesLogin to true when someone selects the "private wiki configuration"
- T137067: After editing redirects on mobile-web, you are linked to the target instead of &redirect=no