So, we have the license dropdown now at the uploader. However, this is still not in sync with https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Special:UploadWizard sadly. Some issues I see:
- Selecting the license to own source still requires source and author
- UploadWizard lets you chose the license string when you own the object, for eg:
This might be a bit more tricky task, but lets iterate like this ?
- Make source and author not mandatory for starters. You can still throw an error from the backend when the license is not "my own work" and these fields are missing. We need to get T258247 in there first
- Make "Source and Author" only show up when you select one of those licenses that are not part of "My own work" at the front-end.
- Add an extra field to the serializer and collect the custom license string when you select "My own work"