- Enable the New video player on Commons.
- Go to https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Edit_Button.ogv?uselang=he (this will show the page with Hebrew UI language)
- Play the video.
- Click the Subtitles button.
- Problem 1: Look at items for languages "brezhoneg", "cymraeg", "deutsch": they are rendered incorrectly.
- Click the Quality button.
- Problem 2: The letter "p" is separated from the numbers.
The reason for this is probably that the whole vjs-control-bar element is forced to have the LTR direction in HTML. This is mostly fine, because media players are usually oriented from left to right even for users of RTL languages. However, the <ul> elements that display the menus for these two buttons must have the RTL direction when the user interface is in an RTL language.
This works correctly in the non-beta video player, so this would be a regression.