The "Pick a section" step (T241587) in the Section Translation workflow defines several transitions to connect the different steps:
- Enter. The UI moves up from the bottom of the screen.
- Exit. The UI moves down to become hidden again at the bottom of the screen.
- Next. The UI is pushed to the left while the new screen appears from the right. (direction will be reversed n RTL languages).
Currently, when testing an example translation on the test servers, the current transitions seem to be different:
- Enter. The UI moves up from the bottom of the screen. As expected.
- Exit. The UI moves to the right reducing also its size.
- Next. The next screen moves to the left overlapping the current UI instead of pushing it.