- wmfmariadbpy contains some outdated scripts (e.g. check_health.py which is an outdated version of check_mariadb.py in the puppet repo)
- it also contains some unfinished/unused scripts (e.g. sql.py)
- it contains some duplication of libraries with transferpy (e.g. CuminExecution)
- it mixes scripts and libraries in the same directory
- it mixed backup and db code in the same directory
Move all of the remote-execution libraries into wmfmariadbpy, and have transferpy depend on python3-wmfmariadb. Delete unfinished/unused code. Can always be retrieved from git history later if we decide we want to work on it. Separate out code by package; and package-level scripts can live in packagename/cli/ in the repo. Migrate check_mariadb.py to wmfmariadb, and update puppet to use it from there.