With Firefox 79.0 on Windows 7 64 bits, with the wiki editor, we can only undo/redo once pasting content that replaces all the current content.
This is especially annoying because it means there's no reliable workaround to T124435.
Steps to reproduce:
- Open https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Air&action=edit in Firefox
- Copy the last two lines
- Press CTRL + A to select all the text
- Press CTRL + V to paste the copied text
- Press CTRL + Z to undo paste (it works)
- Press CTRL + Y to redo paste (it works)
- Press CTRL + Z to undo paste (it doesn't work)