Steps to Reproduce:
- Enable the Visual differences beta feature
- Navigate to a diff on a page and expand the Revision-Slider ( does not matter if consecutive diff or not )
- Browse the diff history using the slider or by clicking Previous edit or Next edit
- For a second you can see the "correct, fitting" revision ids being update in the URL as you move
- A moment later the ids will be overriden and you can only see the ids of the firstly selected diff
- See the fitting diffs reflecting the movement with the slider or links clicked
This makes it really difficult to send page links to revisions after using Revision Slider.
A fix would be greatly appreciated.