For a contest to go live in June-August 2021, below are the timelines:
- Challenge data validation, prep and documentation: 2-4 weeks
- Prepare challenge content for launch: ~3 weeks
- Run competition: ~2-3 months
- Collect solutions, verify winners, administer prizes, and release results: ~4-6 weeks
- Email the DrivenData contact and ask for the following information. vendor contact email, vendor name, contract start date (tbd by Miriam), contract end date (tbd by Miriam), a phone number from the vendor, mailing address, name of the person on file, an answer to the question "Are you a WMF employee, a former WMF employee, or a family member or business partner of a WMF employee?".
- Send all the info to Leila and she can start the process in Coupa.
- Once completed, notify Janna to follow up for next steps with Contract.
- give a heads up to Legal that the contract is in for their review so they're aware.
- once the contract is approved, contact Legal and share the data-set we will be using. ask Google for the filters they have used to remove data from the data-set and share that with Legal (if they can share details).
- check with Fabian re engineering requirements or any infra requirements we can define for the submissions to bring them closer to our environment.