In recent frFR emails, DS flagged that donors were seeing USD instead of EUR. No issues reported with how our dynamic content is set up in emails.
When I looked at the contact records in Acoustic and Civi, I noticed that it does say USD, however Mariana noticed that the last donations for contacts who donated last year are all wrong. They are showing up as USD when in fact they had donated in EUR. A quick glance at all the folks we sent to within a single segment mailing shows a large mix of EUR and USD when we usually see predominantly EUR as the latest currency.
Seems that the database has incorrect data in the AF_latest_currency field.