Problem: As a user, when I'm editing Wikidata from Wikipedia with Wikidata Bridge, I don't find an applicable option for my edit, for example when:
- I'm completing or making more precise the original value, which I already considered correct but less detailed.
- I know the original value is not applicable today but I cannot determine if it was correct at some point in the past or not.
- change order of radio buttons to "i updated" first.
- change "I updated an outdated value / The previous value used to be correct but now is outdated." to "I updated the value / The previous value may have been correct but now is outdated."
- change "I corrected an incorrect value / The previous value was not correct and has never been." to "I corrected or completed the value / The previous value was incorrect, incomplete or less precise."