This ticket includes styling changes to the template title, description, and help text with link to template page.
- The name/description/help area gets a background (Base90), with a 1px outline (Base70)
 Template name/description box remains sticky at the top of the page. If there is a second template added, then it is added to the bottom, then scrolls up to the push the top box out of the page and then remains sticky while scrolling through the second template content. The same happens in reverse when scrolling up.
- Template name/description box always scrolls (is not sticky)
- Help text (Base0, italic): "For help filling in this template, find additional information on its page." Where 'its page' links to the template page, same as it currently does.
- When a template has TemplateData, the description comes from TemplateData.
- When a template is missing TemplateData, the description is always: "The “TEMPLATENAME” template doesn't yet have a description." (Base20, italic)
Text styling: Template name is H4, the description is body text, the help text is body, italic with a link.