- Name of tool/project: Wikipedia Preview
- Project home page: https://github.com/wikimedia/wikipedia-preview
- Name of team requesting review: Inuka-Team
- Primary contact: @SBisson
- Target date for deployment: Early October 2020 (if possible)
- Link to code repository / patchset: https://github.com/wikimedia/wikipedia-preview
Description of the tool/project:
Description of how the tool will be used at WMF:
Won't be used at WMF directly but it uses this API: https://<lang>.wikipedia.org/api/rest_v1/page/summary/<article title>
List dependencies, or upstream projects that this project relies on.
Build time: webpack, babel, mocha, etc (see package.json)
Has this project been reviewed before?
We are finishing addressing some findings from the previous review. These will be addressed before the end of September before this gets reviewed again.
Please link to tasks or wiki pages of previous reviews.
Working test environment
Please link or describe setup process for setting up a test environment.
A live demo is available at: https://wikimedia.github.io/wikipedia-preview/demo/
To set it up locally:
git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:wikimedia/wikipedia-preview.git
npm run dev (the local url will be printed in the console)
Name of team responsible for tool/project after deployment and primary contact.
The Inuka Team and @SBisson