As a Watchlist Expiry user, I want to be able to select a temporary watch period via tab, so that the feature is accessible to users who may use the tab functionality for various reasons (including physical & mobility impairment).
- If the user has tabbed to the watch star (Vector, Timeless) or "watch" link (Monobook), the next tab should go to the dropdown once the pop-up is open.
- The next tab (after the dropdown) will follow the previous order. In other words, the dropdown will be inserted between the star and whatever came next in the tabbing order.
- This work does not include the ability to select a specific time period via tabbing, as this functionality should be included in the browser itself.
- If the user hits tab backward (shift-tab) while the dropdown is focused, they will select the watchlist link, according to current behavior. This is fine.
- We should test for the ability to select a specific watch period via tabbing when the work is in QA.