Note: Should a file in QuickView be dismissed when it doesn't fit the search criteria selected from the filters?
- On Special:MediaSearch perform any search for images (make sure that it fetches some results).
- Click on any of the images in result set to bring up QuickView.
- Select option(s) from the Image size/File type filters so there won't be any results returned.
The page would still display the file in QuickView and "We didn't find any results" message is pushed toward the bottom of the page.
(1) Keep a file in QuickView with "We didn't find any results" message looks confusing - does the file in QuickView fits the selected search criteria?
(2) There might be an edge case when the file in Quickview is the only result of the query (no real life example so far), e.g.
- a user performs a search for all image sizes and all file types
- selects one image to view in QuickView
- selects options in Image size/File types filters and the file in QuickView is the only one that fits the selected criteria. How to inform a user that the file in QuickView is the only one?