Each tab in the media search interface supports a different set of filters which can be used to modify the search.
Changing the active filters in one tab should not impact the results or filter status in other tabs.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Enter a search term and allow the results to load in one tab (images, for example).
- Set a filter in this tab (example: file type = tiff)
- Navigate to a different tab (example: video) and allow the results to load again
- Set a file type filter in this tab (example: webm)
- Navigate back to the first tab (images)
The initial (image) results have been discarded and must be reloaded. The filter selection (tiff) persists, however.
Previously loaded results in the initial tab (images) should persist, and switching back to this tab from a different one should just trigger additional results to be appended to the batch here. Filter selection in this tab should remain unchanged.