From time to time we get requests to enable Huggle on new projects (e.g. T157970, T260105, T165908) but reading https://github.com/huggle/huggle3-qt-lx docs I see no mentions as to how to add support for new projects (what needs to be done, etc.). I was wondering if you could create documentation for this, so volunteers can contribute the needed patches and Huggle developers just need to do the code-review part. Thank you.
Hello, yes, but where?
So far we have this in phabricator, I always copy the list from some old ticket:
- Insert to meta at m:Meta:Huggle/List
- Initial configuration (that's basically copying https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:Huggle/Deploying/DefaultConfig.yaml to [[Project:Huggle/Config.yaml]])
- Create whitelist (this require postgreSQL access to a DB hosted on wikimedia cloud, I definitely need to make this easier)
- Translate Project:Huggle
- Translate Project:Huggle/Message
- Translate strings in config
- Update wiki specific cfg
- Translate warn-N templates