As a user of WCQS I want to have a real-time updates to WCQS so that I can see the changes soon after they are done and without the need of weekly downtime.
Proposed solution is to use Streaming Updater with WCQS. This would require:
- some changes for Streaming updater consumer(mostly around stream filtering)
- probably only configuration one for producer
Out of scope:
- publicly available patch stream for SDC content (beta lives on horizon, with no access to Jumbo kafka cluster)
My suggestion would be to parameterize first two points and run a seperate pipeline instance for SDC changes.
Note that this would still be a part of beta service - Streaming Updater is not yet ready for production deployment (and neither is WCQS).
- WCQS is updated with SDC changes as they happen (with minimal lag)
- Data updates generates no downtime