Page MenuHomePhabricator

Opad September meeting
Closed, ResolvedPublic2 Estimated Story PointsSep 15 2020

Description

Monthly check-in with Opad

  • Prepare Agenda
  • Send out reminder with agenda
  • Hold meeting
  • Create any follow-up tasks
    • [André] Fiscal sponsorships: Fundera på hur projektet tydligast märks upp (namn och projektnummer) så att man ser att det handlar om Fiscal sponsorship.
  • [André] Fortnox Tid:
    • Ping Fortnox about hiding irrelevant "kund" from system
    • Register two weeks, ping John, then ping Opad to make sure en result will work with old procedures
  • [André/Jenny] F2F: Undersöker vilket kostnadsställe/konto intäkterna bör redovisas under.
  • [André] Rekvisition: informera att dessa nu går via Jenny/Maria
    • [Maria/Jenny] Uppdatera instruktionsdokumentet med Rekvisitioner
  • [André/Maria/Jenny] Benevity: Skriv ner rutin för denna, både registrering samt skicka rapport till Opad
  • [André/Maria/Jenny] Kvitto&Resa: Utvärdera modul och dess lämplighet för att ersätta vår reseersättnignsrapportering - see T245874
  • Vidarefakturering
    • [Maria/Jenny]: Undersök existerande rutin
    • [Maria/Jenny (André if needed)]: Hantera listan med existerande
    • [André/Maria/Jenny] Skapa/uppdatera rutin
    • [André] Lägg till i kvartalsavstämning (doc and template)
  • Create task for next meeting - See T265036

Details

Due Date
Sep 15 2020, 10:00 PM

Event Timeline

Lokal_Profil set Due Date to Sep 16 2020, 10:00 PM.
Lokal_Profil changed the subtype of this task from "Task" to "Deadline".
Lokal_Profil edited projects, added WMSE (Economy); removed WMSE.
Lokal_Profil set the point value for this task to 2.
Lokal_Profil moved this task from Backlog to This week on the User-Jenny_Brandt_WMSE board.
Lokal_Profil moved this task from Backlog to Watching on the User-Maria_Burehall_WMSE board.
  • Reminder indirectly sent out as part shifting the meeting to Wednesday.
  • Agenda to be sent out today or tomorrow morning (info on last point needs updating)
Lokal_Profil changed Due Date from Sep 16 2020, 10:00 PM to Sep 15 2020, 10:00 PM.Sep 14 2020, 11:57 AM

Meeting done. Several follow-ups to be created. Next meeting on the 14th of October

Todos to be broken out as tasks:

  • [André] Fiscal sponsrorships: Fundera på hur projektet tydligast märks upp (namn och projektnummer) så att man ser att det handlar om Fiscal sponsorship.
  • [André] Fortnox Tid:
    • Ping Fortnox about hiding irrelevant "kund" from system
    • Register two weeks, ping John, then ping Opad to make sure en result will work with old procedures
  • [André/Jenny] F2F: Undersöker vilket kostnadsställe/konto intäkterna bör redovisas under.
  • [André] Rekvisition: informera att dessa nu går via Jenny/Maria
  • [André/Maria/Jenny] Benevity: Skriv ner rutin för denna, både registrering samt skicka rapport till Opad
  • [André/Maria/Jenny] //Kvitto&Resa: Utvärdera modul och dess lämplighet för att ersätta vår reseersättnignsrapportering/
  • Vidarefakturering
    • [Maria/Jenny]: Undersök existerande rutin
    • [Maria/Jenny (André if needed)]: Hantera listan med existerande
    • [André/Maria/Jenny] Skapa/uppdatera rutin
    • [André] Lägg till i kvartalsavstämning (doc and template)
Lokal_Profil added a comment.EditedSep 21 2020, 7:24 PM
  • [André] Fiscal sponsrorships: Fundera på hur projektet tydligast märks upp (namn och projektnummer) så att man ser att det handlar om Fiscal sponsorship.

A FS prefix will be added, similar to

  • [André] Fortnox Tid:
    • Ping Fortnox about hiding irrelevant "kund" from system
    • Register two weeks, ping John, then ping Opad to make sure en result will work with old procedures

Handled in T260531: Switch over to Fortnox Tid. Note that irrelevant kund cannot be hidden =(

  • [André/Jenny] F2F: Undersöker vilket kostnadsställe/konto intäkterna bör redovisas under.

This is described in T244706: Merge Administration and Infrastruktur kostnadsställe (and set up one for donations)

  • [André] Rekvisition: informera att dessa nu går via Jenny/Maria

Done

  • [André/Maria/Jenny] Benevity: Skriv ner rutin för denna, både registrering samt skicka rapport till Opad
  • [André/Maria/Jenny] //Kvitto&Resa: Utvärdera modul och dess lämplighet för att ersätta vår reseersättnignsrapportering/

See T245874

Lokal_Profil updated the task description. (Show Details)Sep 21 2020, 7:25 PM

Created tasks about Benevity and rekvisitioner.

Todos to be broken out as tasks:

  • [André/Jenny] F2F: Undersöker vilket kostnadsställe/konto intäkterna bör redovisas under.

Is it decided that it will be under 992150?

  • [André] Rekvisition: informera att dessa nu går via Jenny/Maria

Task: T264599

  • [André/Maria/Jenny] Benevity: Skriv ner rutin för denna, både registrering samt skicka rapport till Opad

Task: T264598

  • [André/Maria/Jenny] //Kvitto&Resa: Utvärdera modul och dess lämplighet för att ersätta vår reseersättnignsrapportering/

I have added a subtask to this existing task: T245874

  • Vidarefakturering Task: T264856
    • [Maria/Jenny]: Undersök existerande rutin
    • [Maria/Jenny (André if needed)]: Hantera listan med existerande
    • [André/Maria/Jenny] Skapa/uppdatera rutin
    • [André] Lägg till i kvartalsavstämning (doc and template)

Question about "Undersöker vilket kostnadsställe/konto intäkterna bör redovisas under.". Is it decided, if so, tasks has been created.

Lokal_Profil updated the task description. (Show Details)Oct 8 2020, 12:26 PM

Question about "Undersöker vilket kostnadsställe/konto intäkterna bör redovisas under.". Is it decided, if so, tasks has been created.

Yes that was decided (just something we had forgotten)

Lokal_Profil updated the task description. (Show Details)Oct 8 2020, 12:28 PM
Lokal_Profil updated the task description. (Show Details)Oct 8 2020, 12:31 PM
Lokal_Profil moved this task from 📆 This week to ☑️ Done on the User-LokalProfil board.
Lokal_Profil closed this task as Resolved.Oct 20 2020, 7:57 AM
Lokal_Profil claimed this task.