Tracking Part 1: banner campaign
Please provide daily reports during the banner campaign (October 1st - 11th).
Tracking Part 2: emailing campaign Wikipedia challenge
Please provide a tracking report für the Wikipedia challenge email campaign as already implemented see https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T251524 from October to December.
Timeline for the whole project
- Start of the banner campaign: 1. October 2020
- End of the banner campaign: 11. October 2020
- Tracking test: End of September
- Last User signing up: 11. October
- Preliminary report for tracking part 1: sometime until end of October
- Last User finishing mailing campaign: November 11th
- Track editing behavior six weeks after end of campaign: December 23
- final report for tracking part 1 and 2: beginning of January
Banner Campaign information
There will be one campaign with 6 different banners (including mobile versions) which target readers in wikipedia. Banner campaign goal are registrations for the emailing campaign.
Find all details in this document.
[[central notice settings will be linked here]]
duration: 1st of October to October 11th 2020
Campaign Tags and Landingpages
Landing Page 1: https://www.wikimedia.de/wikipedia-challenge
Banners will be targeted to non-logged in users only.
The a/b test scope is comparing two different claims in the banner text
Tracking is dependent on eventlogging. The required event scheme will be used for closing clicks only. https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T250791
daily reporting during campaign
The following information should be included in the daily reporting
- impressions per banner
- clicks per banner/ page views per landing page
- closing rate of banners