|mediawiki/core||wmf/1.36.0-wmf.13||+966 -3||Branch commit for wmf/1.36.0-wmf.13|
- Release Version
- Release Date
- Mon, Oct 12, 12:00 AM
- Backup Conductor
2020 week 42 1.36-wmf.13 Changes wmf/1.36.0-wmf.13
This MediaWiki Train Deployment is scheduled for the week of Monday, October 12th:
|Monday October 12th||Tuesday, October 13th||Wednesday, October 14th||Thursday, October 15th||Friday|
|Backports only.||Branch wmf.13 and deploy to Group 0 Wikis.||Deploy wmf.13 to Group 1 Wikis.||Deploy wmf.13 to all Wikis.||No deployments on fridays|
- See https://wikitech.wikimedia.org/wiki/Deployments for full schedule.
How this works
- Any serious bugs affecting wmf.13 should be added as subtasks beneath this one.
- Use this form to create one.
- Any open subtask(s) block the train from moving forward.This means no further deployments until the blockers are resolved.
- If something is serious enough to warrant a rollback then you should bring it to the attention of deployers on the #wikimedia-operations IRC channel.
- For more info about deployment blockers, see Holding the train.
|Resolved||Release||dduvall||T263179 1.36.0-wmf.13 deployment blockers|
|Resolved||Gilles||T263599 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'localName' of null in emitLayoutShift|
|Resolved||PRODUCTION ERROR||Jdlrobson||T265543 UI Regression: Personal tools menu is appearing unstyled for anonymous users on cached HTML|
|Resolved||Security||Urbanecm||T265606 CheckUserLog invisible on meta, mediawiki.org, wikidata, but visible on kowiki|
- Mentioned In
- T265779: MWError when trying to rename a page
T256173: Allow filtering of errors from logged in users
T265500: Reply tool doesn't appear at some wikis, possibly due to timestamp formatting
- Mentioned Here
- T265563: Special:AbuseLog search by user missing some entries
rMWa6be801fc633: Merge "Inject DBLoadBalancer into SpecialLinkSearch"
T263177: 1.36.0-wmf.11 deployment blockers
Per https://wikitech.wikimedia.org/wiki/Deployments, 8 hours from now 1.36.0-wmf.13 will be deployed to group 0. But, T263177: 1.36.0-wmf.11 deployment blockers hasn't been reattempted yet, and everything is currently on wmf.10. Is there a plan for rolling out .11 and then .13, or are we going straight to .13?
Filed T265563: Special:AbuseLog search by user missing some entries but I don't think that is a train blocker since it occurs on wikis currently at .11 as well (unless .11 is still accepting train blockers?)