As we continue to roll out client error logging the number of errors for a user gadget is growing (at time of writing 2,206 in 12hrs). Since the script lives on meta.wikimedia.org but never used there, these errors always appear as "Script error" and scripts from other domains have their stack traces hidden.
I see the following possible solutions
- We filter out errors coming from this script in the client
- We ask the maintainers of this gadget to move it to another wiki (or move a local version of it) so we have a chance of picking some of these up.
- We find a way to unanonymize these stack traces.