When editing a proposed translation in Section Translation, currently the toolbar in the mobile editor does not extend to the whole viewport width:
This is not consistent with the way Mobile VE works normally. The expected behavior is for the Mobile VE to adapt in the same was when inside the Section Translation mobile editor:
- The toolbar becomes wider to adapt to the viewport:
- The toolbar makes use of the extra space to show labels for some buttons, and reaches a max-width at a certain point:
Steps to reproduce:
- Access the test instance to translate with this link.
- Select the "Moon" article in the "Expand with new sections"
- Select any section to translate and start translating it.
- Select a sentence and edit it.
- Observe how the Mobile VE editor opens.
- Adjust the width of the window to different sizes to check whether the toolbar adapts to it or not.
This is part of the "Edit a sentence" step (T251928) of the Section Translation mobile editor.
T251928: Section Translation Editor: Edit a sentence