- How to get into reading focus mode
- How to get out of reading focus mode
- Should it be a global setting or toggle on a per-article basis?
- What past design patterns could we use?
- What does the mode consist of besides removing the toolbars?
- How do browsers and other content-focused apps do this?
- How do we not replicate the problems people had with language-switching?
- What's the usability testing plan
Such a mode will increase session time, reading depth, and possibly number of articles read