This task is about learning how Senior Contributors currently find out when their input is needed/valued in a conversation.
Senior Contributors are often involved and/or interested in a variety of conversations at any given moment. For example, they might be:
- Talking with a Junior Contributor on their user talk page about the edit(s) a Junior Contributor recently made: https://w.wiki/epo & https://w.wiki/epp
- Talking with a Junior Contributor on an article talk page about an edit they would like to make/see made: https://w.wiki/epq
We are interested in knowing how Senior Contributors go about keeping track of these conversations that exist across different pages.
⚠️ These questions are still being drafted.
- 1. What are the different ways Senior Contributors come to know when their input is needed/valued in a conversation?
- 2. Of the "different ways" Senior Contributors come to know when their input is needed/valued in a conversation, which do they find to be most effective?
- 3. What challenges/issues do Senior Contributors encounter when trying to track the conversations their input is needed/valued in?
- All "Research questions" above are answered