There are a few improvements we should make:
- Username should always be wrapped in a <bdi> tag
- Date should be translated. Notes: Chrome and FF seem to be somewhat smart about the date and are rendering it properly in RTL languages. In Safari, the date format is different, and the time is included and moved to the wrong side. In Edge, the date is flipped to Month YYYY DD.
- LTR direction should be forced for resolution, which should never be flipped
- Username is wrapped in a <bdi> tag and, therefore, is in the direction of the username's language
- Date format is translated per language
- Resolution is in the same order regardless of language direction