We need to ask users to give their consent to storing cookies and making use of web analytics tools in the donation application. Please see the document on Figma for the design.
- If a user hasn't given their consent already, a banner is shown at the bottom of the page asking for it.
- The banner contains a headline, a paragraph of further explanation and two buttons:
- One button to give consent to all cookies and web analytics features ("Alle akzeptieren")
- One button to customize ("Cookies überprüfen")
- Clicking the customization button expands the banner and shows the available options:
- The first entry is for essential cookies that are required to make the basic functionality (and our processes) work. The checkbox is always checked and cannot be unchecked.
- The second entry is for non-essential cookies and web analytics. The checkbox is not checked by default.
- Clicking "Cookies speichern" stores the user's choice.
- Clicking "Alle akzeptieren" stores the user's consent to all cookies and web analytics.
- There is a chevron icon at the top right of the expanded banner. Clicking on it collapses it and shows the initial banner again.
- The consent banner does not block users from donating by adding space at the bottom of the page.
- When closing the consent banner, the reserved space at the bottom is removed.
- "More" link should be shown depending on the available height.
- Component tests need to be added.