Minerva has 2 modules for shipping styles - skins.minerva.base.styles, skins.minerva.mainMenu.styles and skins.minerva.content.styles. This is no longer necessary.
- skins.minerva.content.styles. and skins.minerva.base.styles have been merged into skins.minerva.base.styles
- A new module skins.minerva.styles is the only styles module in Minerva (ignoring icons) and combines the contents of skins.minerva.base.styles and skins.minerva.mainMenu.styles
- Newly generated HTML will add the skins.minerva.styles module.
- The three existing modules are marked as deprecated but retained for cached HTML
- The bundlesize definitions in bundlesize.config.json are updated
For cached HTML the 2 modules are retained for a week referencing the files in the new skin.minerva.styles module.
Sign off steps
- Check in with apps team in case they are referencing the modules directly (they have been referencing ResourceLoader in the past but shouldn't be any more)