In T264710#6562678, T264710#6573814 and T264710#6586070 as part of T264710: Host static sites on kubernetes it was decided that the query ui and querybuilder ui would be deployed on the "static sites" infrastructure. See https://wikitech.wikimedia.org/wiki/Microsites
This ticket currently serves as a placeholder for the Wikidata Query Builder team to use when needed.
The wdqs GUI was moved to microsites in T266702: Move WDQS UI to microsites
Similar steps will be needed for the querybuilder deployment.
Per Lydia in T266703#6590996 the querybuilder will need to live at /srv/org/wikidata/query/querybuilder
- Create a repository containing the built code to be deployed (and needed infrastructure / build process around that)
- Puppet change adding the site to microsites
- Test that the site is accessible inside the cluster
- Change the traffic layer so that public access is given at the correct path for the site
- Puppet tests for the microsite
- Update microsites docs page on wikitech stating this site is deployed on microsites