As on other platforms, we want to test the address provision options in banners for mobile devices on English Wikipedia, too. The banners are based on the control banner of the last test in 2019 (B19_WMDE_EN_Mobile_02_ctrl).
- Both banners contain the progress bar (on the first slide as well as in the expanded banner).
- The progress bar in the expanded banner states the donation target as the right label.
- Both banners contain the campaign day sentence.
- Both banners display the visitors-vs-donors sentence from the 2nd campaign day on.
The payment interval options quarterly (3) and bi-annual (6) are added to both banners.
- The average donation amount is stated as "€ 22.81" in both banners.
taken from the task description for mobile-de-03
- Address provision options are added to the form of the variant banner (see labels below).
- Each of the option has a brief explanation below the button.
- If users try to submit the form without choosing one of the options, an error message is displayed.
- When choosing direct debit (Lastschrift),
- the address provision options e-mail and no address data are disabled.
- a notice is displayed below the "Lastschrift" button.
- If no address data is provided,
- the button label changes depending on the payment type (see labels below).
- users get redirected to external payment providers.
- After submitting the banner
- the donation form variant implemented by T260023: Add address provision options to donation form is displayed.
- the user's choice is selected
- the respective address form is displayed.
- The submit button should have a different color (tbd).
|headline||Do you want to provide your address data?|
|Full address option button||Full address data|
|e-mail address option button||Only e-mail address|
|no address option button||No address data|
|full address data notice||(for postal donation receipt and e-mail confirmation)|
|e-mail address notice||(for e-mail confirmation)|
|error message||Please choose an option.|
|direct debit notice||A postal address is necessary for donating by direct-debit.|
|submit button (PayPal)||Proceed with PayPal|
|submit button (credit card)||Proceed with credit card|
|submit button (bank transfers)||Proceed with bank transfer|