This is another banner campaign testing the newly introduced address type. The banners are based on the variant banner of last year's last test (B19_WMDE_EN_ipad_01_var).
- The control and variant banner
- contain the progress bar.
- contain the campaign day sentence
- contain the impressions-vs-donors sentence from the 2nd campaign day on.
- contain the info icon in the top left corner.
- contain the new design of the use of funds overlay.
- the threshold for banner size issues is set to 0.
- state the average donation amount as € 22,81.
- The variant banner
- has a 2nd form step, asking users if they want to provide address data.
- shows an error message when trying to submit the 2nd form step without choosing an option.
- introduces the dynamic submit button label.
- has a "chevron left" image in the top left corner to allow for changing the previous input.
- clears the address type value if a user moves back to the first step.
- leads users to the donation form including the address type options (postal, e-mail address, no data).
|headline||Do you want to provide your address data?|
|Full address option button||Full address data|
|e-mail address option button||Only e-mail address|
|no address option button||No address data|
|full address data notice||(for postal donation receipt and e-mail confirmation)|
|e-mail address notice||(for e-mail confirmation)|
|error message||Please choose an option.|
|direct debit notice||A postal address is necessary for donating by direct-debit.|
|submit button (PayPal)||Proceed with PayPal|
|submit button (credit card)||Proceed with credit card|
|submit button (bank transfers)||Proceed with bank transfer|