We have verified that we can send emails over smtp in T264663. Now we need to enable some jobs to do so.
- create two more thank you email job with updated CIVICRM_SMTP_HOST= settings to add the frmx hosts, one job will have frmx1001 first and the other will have frmx2001 first.
- start new jobs running once and hour (2 past for frmx1001 and 5 past for frmx2001) while reducing the frequency of the current job so they don't overlap
- monitor mail logs for any bounce/reject issues on the frmx hosts
- slowly increase the frequency of the new jobs while decreasing the current job
Definition of done:
- All thank you emails being sent out through frmx hosts.
- No substantial increase in delay, bounce, or rejection of messages