Users were able to identify and understand the text size feature. However, some of them struggled to understand how to use it when they started pressing the keys(4,5,6) while the text size window was still open, and it didn't change the text size. This ticket aims to communicate the best way to use the feature.
- Article menu open up as a dialog box instead of a full screen.
- Users can change and save the article text size preference using the slider.
- A live view is available by changing the size of the dummy text and the article text in the background. Only change the dummy text when there is an image in the background.
- Truncate the dummy text when users choose to increase the text size.
- Preferred text size settings would be applicable only for the article title, body text, and information box.
- Cancel softkey brings back the text size to previously saved size or default.
|Article options||Options dialouge||Increased text size||Decreased text size|
Note: This change would be applicable for Jio and KaiOS users.