Page MenuHomePhabricator

Bug: Error converting HTML to wikitext (Content Translation Tool)
Closed, ResolvedPublic

Description

I am trying to translate an article from Spanish to Catalan (Yoshida Brothers) and I came across this error just when I went clicked the button "Publica".

"Se produsiguèt un error desconegut e irrecuperable. Detalhs de l'error: Error converting HTML to wikitext: docserver-http: HTTP 400: {"type":"https://mediawiki.org/wiki/HyperSwitch/errors/unknown_error","method":"post","uri":"/ca.wikipedia.org/v1/transform/html/to/wikitext/Usuari%3AMarcmiquel%2FYoshida_Brothers"}"

The URL: https://ca.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:ContentTranslation?title=Special:ContentTranslation&campaign=contributionsmenu&to=ca&page=Yoshida+Brothers&from=es&targettitle=Yoshida+Brothers

I am afraid the problem also appears when I try to publish it in a username page.
I cannot describe any specific step that I gave that was out of the ordinary. I started translating paragraphs just like I did for other articles.
(The initial translation has Google Translate set now and I resolved comments saying that I changed too little).

Let me know if I need to do something else or when it is fixed. Thank you very much.

Love the Content Translation Tool!

Event Timeline

marcmiquel renamed this task from Bug to Bug: Error converting HTML to wikitext (Content Translation Tool).Nov 5 2020, 11:07 AM

OK. I deleted the task and I created it again and it worked. But there's something wrong with the characters that made that translation get stuck.

We could close this.

santhosh claimed this task.