User story: As a bot writer on wikis, I want a reliable and robust API for matching highly relevant multimedia/images to specific articles, so that I can accurately add files (mostly images) to articles that my bots create or edit.
- Bots can call the Image Recommendations API to get a list of unillustrated articles on a given wiki and their image matches, both from the ImageMatching Algorithm and from MediaSearch
- Bots can decide how many of the given matches to add to an article
- Bots can call the Image Recommendations API to get a list of image matches for a given article from both the ImageMatching Algorithm and MediaSearch
- The API returns a "confidence score" value in the API that bots can use to estimate how relevant/accurate the returned images are and decide which to add
During development, please test the following:
- Use a bot on beta wiki to test the above features