This task is about adjusting the behavior of DiscussionTool's username suggestion list such that "your username" does not appear when you type @. Details in ===Behavior below.
Thank you to @Ladsgroup for identifying and reporting this issue. More context: https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Topic:Vxi0ig116xkw0ngp
- On a wiki where you are able to use the Reply Tool, navigate to a page that contains a conversation that you've participated in. E.g. https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Discussion_Projet:Outils_de_discussion
- Click a [ reply ] link in a section that you've already commented in. //E.g. https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Discussion_Projet:Outils_de_discussion#Test_by_code//
- Enter the tool's visual mode (if you're not already there)
- Type @
- Notice the username suggestion list appears
- ❗️Notice the username suggestion list is populated with the usernames of people who have published comments in the section you are replying in, INCLUDING your own username [i]
- ✅ Notice the username suggestion list is populated with the usernames of people who have published comments in the section you are replying in, EXCLUDING your own username
NB: If you start searching for a user by typing letters after @ then your own username will be included in those search results.
- "Expected" behavior is implemented