As a product manager, I want to be able to view a dashboard that displays Wikisource activity & trends, so that I can understand how the multiple projects being conducted by the Community Tech team may be improving or impacting Wikisource usage & if we are seeing growth or interesting numbers in a particular area.
- Ebook Export Improvements (currently in development)
- OCR Improvements (coming up next quarter, most likely)
- Create or find a dashboard to track Wikisource activity, which includes:
- Total number of active editors
- Total number of pageviews
- Total number of edits
- Total number of book downloads
- Is there a way to also separate data by language wiki?
- Total number of pageviews: https://superset.wikimedia.org/superset/dashboard/47/
- Total number of edits: https://superset.wikimedia.org/superset/dashboard/50/
- Total number of book downloads: the download data is on toolforge, not accessible through Superset. Data investigation was posted in ticket https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T265431
- Total number of active editors: https://superset.wikimedia.org/r/410