- Add to extension-list
- Add config to InitialiseSettings.php
- $wmgUseGlobalWatchlist defaulting to false
- $wgGlobalWatchlistDevMode defaulting to false
- $wgGlobalWatchlistWikibaseSite defaulting www.wikidata.org
- In CommonSettings.php, load the extension when $wmgUseGlobalWatchlist is true
- Add config to InitialiseSettings-labs.php,
- $wmgUseGlobalWatchlist defaulting to false, true metawiki
- $wgGlobalWatchlistDevMode defaulting to true
- $wgGlobalWatchlistWikibaseSite defaulting to wikidata.beta.wmflabs.org
|Resolved||DannyS712||T260862 Deploy GlobalWatchlist extension to production (Meta only)|
|Resolved||DannyS712||T268181 [Beta cluster] Deploy GlobalWatchlist extension (Meta only)|
I have an account on Beta, but it does not help - I have no watched pages on many wikis. I even do not know what wikis are allowed there. One common account for all the testers can be very nice.
As I already explained, I do not know how to do this. Well, I'll wait the real deployment. I only hope there will be enough weeks between it and publishing in Techo News, to find all the bugs before the users start to use it.