This task is to make the design changes we want to make to IP Info before we conduct our next round of user testing on the feature. AHT's goal for the next quarter is changing, so we want to take this time to leave IP Info in a good shape to test it before it's ready to ship.
This task is to move over the existing IP Information in the popup to the accordion on Special:Contribs, when the target is an IP address with at least one contribution.
- IP Information is shown next to IP addresses in a popup that's accessible with the (info icon).
- Move only information that already exists in the popup
- Information is shown in an accordion on Special:Contributions page for an IP address
- Above the contribs search form
- Default state: Closed
- Do not preserve state (open/closed) across different IP contribs pages
- Can we get abuse filter information?
- Can we know if the IP was blocked as part of a range block?