Currently the section translation feature(Also the CX3) can be enabled using the configuration ContentTranslationVueDashboard. But this has mutliple problems
- Though the vue implementation started as dashboard migraiton, the name ContentTranslationVueDashboard does not represent the section translation feature.
- We have not completed the dashboard but we worked on section translation, that can be started from an entrypoint(URL based. with sx=true param). So the config value need renaming
- Once SX is enabled, we cannot get CX2 dashboard. This is a bug to fix so that in a wiki, we can have section translation and contrent translation coexist
- Rename ContentTranslationVueDashboard to ContentTranslationSectionTranslation
- If ContentTranslationSectionTranslation is enabled AND if url has param sx=true, give section translation. Otherwise go to CX2 workflow