Please provide the following information.
- Provide a short summary of your proposed post for the Wikimedia Technical Blog:
Taint-check-plugin recently came out of beta. The plugin find security vulnerability in PHP code without running it. The post would explain how it works, the road that took us here, how to use it, how to read its output, and how to customize it.
- Which topic type does your blog post fall under? See: https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Wikimedia_technical_blog_editorial_guidelines#Outlines_for_topics
I'd say "Big picture" or "A feature update".
- What audience or audiences do you think your post is appropriate for:
Anyone developing PHP code.
- Will you need assistance with writing your blog post?
A review would be very much appreciated, but I can probably write it on my own.
- Does your post need to be published by a certain date?
- Do you have any other questions or comments?
Not really, aside from help with choosing between "Big picture" and "A feature update".
Once your request is received, a technical blog admin will review it and reach out to you through Phabricator.