As a search engineer I want most of the tools provided by relevance forge to be compatible/friendlier to image search so that I can assess/anticipate changes to MediaSearch.
MediaSearch provides its image results in a grid but relevance forge has been designed for working on text based search results.
We should adapt some of the tooling for grid layouts:
- determine if it makes sense to have a good way to present diffs for grid results
- research what metrics would make more sense to evaluate grid results
- possibly start collecting and grading a set of set query -> results
- Have a tool that allows to assess the impact of a change on MediaSearch
- Have a better understanding of what metric could be used to evaluate grid-based results
- Decide if collecting and grading a query set is worth the effort